Brad Vaudrey is a Managing Principal in the Minneapolis office of Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. Prior to joining the Firm, Brad worked with the firm of RSM McGladrey as a Director in the human capital consulting group.
Throughout his career, Brad’s primary focus has been in providing management and operational consulting services to health care organizations. More specifically, he has managed, designed and implemented myriad projects in the following areas:
- Physician compensation planning and implementation.
- Compensation and productivity surveys.
- Productivity and operational best practice results.
- Fair market value and intermediate sanctions evaluation.
- Cost accounting development for health care organizations.
- Operational planning.
- Mergers and acquisitions of medical groups.
- Fringe benefit programs.
Brad is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), the Minnesota Society of CPAs (MNCPA), the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), the National Association of Healthcare Consultants (NAHC) and the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA). He is a frequent speaker and author on the topics of physician compensation and financial benchmarking.
Brad holds a Master of Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting from Missouri State University and a Bachelor of Science in accounting, with finance, IT and management minors.