Courtney Dutton is a Principal at Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. Prior to joining the firm, Courtney was a Manager in the health care consulting group of RSM McGladrey. She has also held positions as a human resources generalist focusing on compensation, benefits, 401(k) administration and compliance and recruitment responsibilities.
With her expertise in the areas of physician and executive compensation, Courtney’s projects have included the following:
- Physician compensation plan design and implementation.
- Physician productivity benchmarking reviews and analysis.
- Executive compensation analysis.
- Fair market value assessments.
- Market pricing and salary range development.
- Custom salary surveys.
- Physician and non-physician benefits analysis.
- Fair Labor Standards Act compliance recommendations.
Courtney is a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and is a member of the WorldatWork organization and the Twin Cities Compensation Network (TCCN). She is a frequent speaker at conferences and contributes regularly to industry publications in the areas of physician compensation and benchmarking.
Courtney was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration with a concentration in human resources from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota