Jennifer Russell is a Principal in the Executive Workforce Practice. With nearly 20 years of experience, Jennifer works with health care organizations nationwide on the assessment and development of executive compensation and performance management programs. She also has experience in broad-based employee compensation planning.
Her expertise includes:
- Board and compensation committee education on matters of executive compensation and governance.
- Compensation philosophy/strategy design and reviews.
- Executive total compensation competitive analyses.
- Executive compensation pay mix analyses.
- Short- and long-term incentive plan design, including identification of goals and metrics, and implementation modeling.
- Incentive award payment audits.
- Reasonableness opinions.
- Salary structure development and implementation costing.
- Compensation technical training for human resources staff.
- CEO performance evaluations.
- Compensation Committee performance evaluations.
- Severance, retention and change-in-control arrangements.
- Succession management reviews.
- Custom survey development, administration and analysis.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer was an executive compensation consultant with Towers Perrin.
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Wayne State University and is a member of WorldatWork. She has also been a guest lecturer at The University of Michigan–Dearborn on matters of compensation.