Kyle Tormoehlen is a Principal in the Physician Workforce Practice at Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. and has nearly 15 years of experience leading complex compensation projects and business appraisals for a wide variety of health care clients nationwide – ranging from large hospitals and health systems to smaller physician practices and health care law firms.
As industry consolidation accelerates and organizations continue to navigate the complexity of mergers and acquisitions, Kyle’s unique blend of business valuation and compensation experience will help clients strategically align their compensation and pay practices across all entities.
Kyle’s extensive background in health care includes:
- Assisting organizations with strategic acquisitions of physician practices and ancillary service lines including due diligence assessments, valuation and lead transaction advisory.
- Partnering with senior leadership and physician leaders to develop physician compensation programs that align with overall business strategies.
- Assisting in the valuation of professional service agreements and physician employment arrangements across an array of physician specialties.
- Facilitating fair market value compliance evaluations and conducting commercial reasonableness opinions.
- Coordinating the design, development and implementation of post-transaction physician compensation models.
Kyle previously worked for Change Healthcare Consulting (formerly Altegra Health) where he was the Director of Valuation and Transaction Advisory services. He served as the lead analyst in over 150 different appraisals and valuations.
He holds a Master of Business Administration with a focus in financial analysis from the University of Colorado at Denver and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Colorado State University.