Renee Stolis is a Principal with Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. Before joining the Firm, she worked for a large telecommunications company, where she led a global compensation redesign effort for the organization, spanning more than 20 countries, as well as designed and administered sales compensation programs. Prior to that, Renee was an Associate with Towers Watson (formerly Towers Perrin), a nationally recognized human resources consulting firm, specializing in health care compensation and sales incentive design.
Renee works with a broad spectrum of health care organizations, from small community hospitals to large integrated health care delivery systems and academic medical centers.
Her experience includes:
- Total compensation competitive analyses for executive, nonexecutive and physician populations.
- Board and compensation committee education on matters of executive and physician compensation and governance.
- Executive, physician and staff (both clinical and nonclinical staff) compensation plan design.
- Reasonableness opinions for executive and physician populations.
- Short- and long-term incentive plan design and implementation modeling.
- Salary structure development and implementation costing.
- Compensation technical training for human resources staff.
- Performance management and evaluation.
- CEO performance appraisal.
- Broad-based employee performance appraisal tools.
- Compensation audits.
- Custom survey development, administration and analysis.
- Employee and organization research studies.
Renee received her Bachelor of Arts in economics and psychology from Northwestern University and her Master of Business Administration from DePaul University. She is a member of WorldatWork and the Chicago Compensation Association.