PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and editing complex and confidential correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, consultants and assistants, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Arranging travel schedules and reservations for executive management, as needed.
- Sorting and distributing incoming correspondence by priority; organizing and prioritizing large volumes of information including the survey library.
- Answering phones and managing incoming calls appropriately and efficiently.
- Proactively organizing and managing office supply stock; ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinating and managing the operation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Maintaining the overall office presence in a neat and orderly fashion.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate degree in a business-related field.
- Basic understanding of the not-for-profit health care industry or the compensation consulting environment is a plus.
- Proven expert-level knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Microsoft Office Specialist certification preferred.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage and execute several challenging projects or tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong problem analysis and decision-making skills, and the ability to:
- Anticipate and proactively address the administrative needs of office staff.
- Effectively analyze a situation and proactively take action.
- Make decisions wisely and after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
- Work effectively and positively with ambiguity.
- Approach challenges in a systematic and rigorous manner, and formulate a logical plan based on proposed solutions.
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality under any circumstance or situation.
- Ability to coordinate client-related or inter-office meetings and events, as needed.
- Demonstrates advanced editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing organization.
- Demonstrates ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively.
- Polished and professional demeanor, including a positive attitude, confidence and high level of self-motivation.
- Demonstrates a welcoming and helpful persona, and ability to control and filter emotions constructively under pressure.
- Demonstrates patience, conscientiousness and trustworthiness when dealing with differing personalities within the firm.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional client and employee service orientation.
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality, accuracy and completeness of work.Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing organization.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.