PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with implementation process of the various Provider Performance Management Technology (PPMT) modules for current and potential clients. Including, but not limited to:
- Work with implementation lead and IT to map import specifications, populate and audit tables with client logic and specific programming.
- Assists in system configuration, data load and testing during client implementations.
- Understand and complete security set-up based on roles and functions for each client implementation.
- Process, validate and review system data, data reconciliation and parallel test.
- Assist with developing, organizing and coordinating training materials for clients.
- Ensure efficient client implementations with a positive and professional client experience:
- Assist implementation lead by developing and updating basic project plans to support each implementation.
- Proactively manage tasks based on the type of implementation and client specifics.
- Work with implementation lead to create and maintain standard implementation materials (checklists, how to documentation). Once developed, work within agreed upon standard documents and process.‒ Work with implementation lead to guide client throughout implementation.
- Create clear, concise – yet detailed – documentation of all actions taken throughout the implementation and stored in appropriate TFS folders.
- Responsible for documenting all client testing and user acceptance sign off.
- Log any bugs or feature requests for consideration in roadmap planning.
- Support clients post implementation:
- Understand client requests and translate them into table uploads and manual modifications as required.
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed and corrected.
- Accurately track help desk support through use of help desk software.
- Meets established service level agreements for general response times and issue resolution.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support.
- The Business Analyst is expected to participate in other team responsibilities as needed to meet client needs, including:
- Testing and implementation of database and reporting systems that manage billing, EMR and other health care related data. This includes testing of web page functionality, database processing and online analytic reporting.
- Assist clients with troubleshooting of system processing and online reporting issues as needed.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with significant data management responsibilities or software and analytic tools.
- Advanced understanding of data management and analytics. Knowledge of health care related data is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Access, Word, Excel, Project and Outlook. Experience with online business intelligence report writing is a significant plus.
- Advanced investigatory skills, shows attention to detail, accuracy and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong individual contributor, but equally as strong team player that focuses and supports group results.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize and make sound business decisions.
- Experience in environments where HIPAA policies and procedures are enforced is a plus.
- Must be available periodically on weekends or evenings to support user testing.
- Communicates with others in a respectful, courteous manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Presents clear and accurate information and updates to clients, colleagues and leaders; adapts presentation to fit audience.
- Able to communicate effectively with IT programmers to investigate and resolve issues or to design and implement system improvements.
- Anticipates, understands and addresses client needs by taking ownership of and initiating action on client requests and concerns.
- Establishes client confidence by developing and maintaining professional working relationships; utilizes resources to accomplish goals and meet client and team needs.
- Prepares accurate information based on client requests or needs.
- Provides excellent client service in multiple assignments.
- Willing to work nights or weekends to ensure client needs are met.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.