January 20, 2016
MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Inc. (SullivanCotter), a human resources and total compensation consulting firm specializing in the health care industry, has opened its 2016 health care compensation survey suite for participation.
The following surveys are now open for participation, and continue to provide critical benchmarking information to hospitals, health systems and medical groups nationwide:For over 23 years, SullivanCotter has provided the most comprehensive total compensation data, analysis and reporting to a wide variety of health care organizations, equipping them with the intelligence and insights needed to help attract, manage and retain top talent while satisfying regulatory requirements in today’s evolving market.
- Manager and Executive Compensation in Hospitals and Health Systems Survey
- Physician Compensation and Productivity Survey
- Medical Group Compensation and Productivity Survey
- Benefits Practices in Hospitals and Health Systems Survey
- Health Care Staff Compensation Survey: Focusing on Indiana, Michigan and Ohio
- Endowment and Foundation Investment Staff Compensation Survey
Additionally, three new surveys have been introduced for 2016 due to emerging needs for unique market data:
- For-Profit Health Care Manager and Executive Compensation Survey focuses exclusively on the data needs of for-profit health care organizations, and provides essential information on various types of equity-based compensation.
- Physician Executive Compensation Survey shares detailed total compensation data on physicians in C-Suite, service line and other key executive positions.
- Medical Group Executive Compensation Survey provides vital total compensation data on key executive positions collected from both independent medical groups and those owned by health systems.
“By providing for-profit health care organizations with equity-based compensation data and focusing on pay practices for physician and medical group leadership positions, these new surveys will provide our participants with access to the data and insights they require to confidently manage the compensation-decision making process,” says Chris Brandt, Director of Surveys, SullivanCotter.
Participants receive substantial discounts on the full survey reports, early access to electronic survey results, the opportunity to attend exclusive webinars and a dedicated team on hand to assist with questions.
To participate in or learn more about any of our surveys, please visit our website at stage.sullivancotter.com/surveys360 or contact us by phone at 888.739.7039.