As the demand for advanced practice providers (APPs) continues to grow, organizations must understand the latest trends in credentialing and privileging. This survey provides data and insights on credentialing practices as well as core and clinical specialty privileges. Data includes APP headcount and prevalence of specialty-specific privileges granted in each specialty.
- National data reported by region, organization type, position level and specialty area
- Prevalence of core and specialty-specific privileges across the country
- Information about clinical specialty areas in which APPs practice
- Most common specialties APPs practice by licensure (CRNAs, NPs, PAs, etc.)
- Variations between credentialing and privileging practices within health systems
- Data reported both nationally and regionally by practice setting
- Insights on APP involvement in credentialing