The role of the advanced practice provider (APP) in transforming care delivery is critical, and organizations must have the necessary leadership structures and practices in place to support this growing workforce. This survey identifies leadership roles and responsibilities, clarifies the different levels of leadership and evaluates the infrastructure in place to help support the practice and management of APPs.
- National data reported by region, organization type and size
- Data cuts include pediatric and non-pediatric hospitals
- Committee and organizational engagement and participation
- Three distinct APP leadership levels
- Insights on varying levels of education, titling and reporting structures for APP leaders
- Information about APP leader roles, scope of responsibility and time allocation
- Data on APP centers to support APP practice