Unique source of data
Attracting and retaining medial group executive talent is more competitive than ever. Finding the right data to for these positions is also difficult. This survey contains data on over ten key medical group executive and leadership positions, reported by organization size based on both revenue and the number of physicians, and equips medical groups with vital total compensation benchmarking data on key executive positions collected from both independent medical groups and those owned by health systems.
- Comprehensive data on total cash compensation, including base salary and incentives
- Data are reported by organization size and revenue
- Unique source of benchmarking data on medical group executive - very difficult to find elsewhere
- Over 80 participating organizations with information on more than 300 medical group executives
- Data reported on 11 key medical group executive positions, including but not limited to: multifacility medical director, chief information officer, top human resources executive, top quality and patient safety executive, chief executive/executive director (both MD and non-MD)