Please note, This session is full and registration is closed.
If you would like information about future seminars, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Effective are your Executive and Physician Compensation Strategies in Today's Changing Environment?
Unprecedented change in the health care industry has made recruiting and retaining executives and physicians more challenging than ever, requiring renewed alignment between business strategies and compensation approaches.
- Industry consolidation and business diversification is changing the roles of executives and physician leaders as well as comparator markets.
- The dramatic increase in physician employment is raising new questions regarding physician alignment strategies, compensation approaches, governance and administration of multi-variable compensation arrangements.
- Expanded enterprise-wide risk sharing is leading to questions of how much individual compensation should be at risk, both short-term and long-term.
- The movement toward value-based reimbursement measures used by CMS and commercial payers presents challenges in selecting measures that matter for executives and physician compensation, as well as assessing performance relative to those measures and reporting upon that performance.
- The pressure to proactively manage regulatory and reputational risk has continued to rise.