Vice President and Managing Director Jim Rohan and Principal Jason Tackett addressed the July 16th meeting of the Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council. This half-day interactive program for executive, managers and specialists involved in physician compensation will cover the following topics:
- The new era - payment reform driving care delivery transformation
- Other key trends impacting physician compensation design
- Physician alignment - post acquisition of private practices and the development of an integrated medical group
- Aligning physician compensation (for employed physicians) with enterprise strategies and incentives
- Physician compensation plans - current state and future state
- Physician incentive compensation design
- Productivity incentives, quality incentives, service incentives, etc.
- Individual vs. group goals/metrics (access, panel size, quality, patient satisfaction, efficiency, etc.)
- Plan design from a change management perspective
- Regulatory considerations
- Open forum - participants' share their experiences (what works and what doesn't)
For more information, please click here.